DIGITAL DRIVE THRU
Triad Displays offers a wide array of outdoor digital menu board solutions to compliment your drive-thru. Single, double and triple screen enclosures are available for your specific pre-sell and menu board needs. Attractive designs include high-bright displays for the ultimate in visibility. The digital menu board solutions are available in custom colors to enhance the drive-thru experience and match your company's branding scheme.
Replace static menu board signage with an Outdoor Double Digital Menu Board. With optional topper and side panels, take your drive-thru application to the extreme by seamlessly changing your content whenever, where ever. This fully-sealed weatherproof display has thermal management systems and an ambient lighting sensor that ensures your content is being displayed without any unwanted interruptions. The menu board can also be used in other drive-thru settings, including banks and pharmacies.
The unit offers a low operating cost, a thin profile, a modular design, and an easy two-man installation process. Displaying seamless drive-thru content has never been easier. Let TriadDisplays help you get it right the first time around.
• Up to 70% in electrical savings with compressor air conditioned systems
• Xtreme displays meet the highest IP rating of 68 and can easily withstand pressure washing from any angle
• Eliminates the need for expensive, heavy, bulky enclosures, and air conditioning systems
• Easy two-man installation process without the need for cranes or forklifts
• Practical modular design to maintain or repair kiosk quickly
• No additional layer of glass needed between display and enclosure eliminating glare
• Quickly update menus and content to reflect recent price changes or specials, item offerings, caloric content, and dayparting
• Drip caps on the rear door prevent water from entering the unit cabinet
• Rain cap doubles as solar shield to reduce solar load within the kiosk
• Optional topper and sidekicks offered in Coroplast™ or magnetic static signage
• Wind rates up to 110mph; 90mph with topper and side panels attached